Tue, Feb 14 2012: ETHS
Latest release: "III"
Release date: Fri, Apr 06 2012, US Tue, Jun 05 2012
French metallers ETHS' third album, aptly entitled "III", has been scheduled for an April 6th release (North American date to be announced later). It was mixed by Fredrik Nordström and Henrik Udd and mastered by Peter In De Betou.
The first single off the album is entitled "Gravis Venter" and will be premiered on French radio Ouï FM this Sunday, February 19th in the Bring The Noise show.
As previously announced "III" will be available in several editions:
- Limited digisleeve edition with two bonus tracks
- International edition with four songs in English
- Regular French jewel case edition
- Collector's box limited to 500 units worldwide including:
- "III" in digisleeve edition
- exclusive CD with a third bonus track, percussion and orchestral parts, demos and electronic versions
- exclusive T-shirt or Girly
- a hand-crafted silkscreen print signed by the artist
- rosary with ETHS logo
All of the above, as well as ETHS merchandising, are available for pre-order on Season of Mist's e-shop.